There were more people arrested from Pennsylvania than any other state.
WASHINGTON — Thirteen Pennsylvanians were arrested after the attack on the US Capitol last week.
DC Metropolitan Police arrested at least 70 people and Capitol Police arrested another 14, according to records from each agency. There were more people arrested from Pennsylvania than any other state.
However, that might not be the final list of arrests, police said. Police and prosecutors can add to the list of crimes as the investigation continues and suspects are formally charged.
Capitol police, who are responsible for securing the Capitol building, arrested this Pennsylvanian:
- Terry Brown, of Myerstown, unlawful entry
Metropolitan police, who are responsible for policing the District of Columbia, arrested these Pennsylvanians:
- Matthew Bair, 30, curfew violation
- Sean Bare, 21, curfew violation
- Douglas Black, 37, curfew violation
- Eric Black, 36, curfew violation
- David Booth, 47, curfew violation
- Tara Coleman, 40, curfew violation, unlawful entry
- Thomas Haines, 33, curfew violation
- Jonathan McKinley, 40, curfew violation
- Philip Mulhollen, 39, curfew violation
- James Sinclair, 38, curfew violation, possession of a prohibited weapon
- Anthony Tammaro, 60, curfew violation, unlawful entry
- Dakoda Westfall, 23, curfew violation